Download PDF of Shuttle Schedule
General Information -
Hours of Operation form Beaver Creek West:
To/From Beaver Creek/Avon Station- 8:00 to 10:30 AM, and 2:00 to 5:00 PM
To/From Vail- 8:00 AM until 9:30 AM and 3:30 PM until 5:00 PM
- Please give the driver your last name and the number in your party.
- Carry your skis inside the shuttle.
To Ski Beaver Creek - Daily
The shuttle will transport you to the Avon Station. This is the only point that the Town of Avon will allow us to load and unload. The following shuttles also load and unload at Avon Station:
- ECO Transit – Eastbound service to Eagle-Vail & Vail; Westbound service to Edwards & Eagle.
- Avon Transit - Service to Beaver Creek Village via the Beaver Creek Skier Express; Service to City Market, Avon shops & restaurants, and BC parking lots via the Avon Black Shuttle.
Pick up points for departure to:
- Departs on request. Call office to request shuttle.
- By Phase I elevator in front of office (condo A1 through Q4)
- In front of Phase II (condos R1 through Z2)
- In front of Phase IV (condos 1-32)
To Ski Vail - Thursday and Monday
- Reservations MUST be made for the shuttle to Vail and the return from Vail.
- Priority for transport will be given to owners and guests that have a reserved seat. A stand-by list will be used to prioritize seating for passengers without a reserved seat.
- To insure that the maximum number of owners and guests can use the system each day, the schedule is very rigid. Please check with the office to determine if the Vail shuttle is on schedule each day. In order to stay on schedule, the shuttle will depart for Vail promptly as scheduled.
- If you miss your reserved seat on the shuttle, you may need to use the public transportation system, ECO Transit, if standby seating is not available.
- During times of inclement weather, every effort will be made to run each scheduled departure in order of schedule although your departure may depart past the scheduled time.
- All passengers must be seated on the Vail shuttle! Our insurance prohibits passengers to stand in the aisle while traveling to Vail.
- Beaver Creek West is not responsible for delays or cancellations due to inclement weather or highway closures.
Pick up points for departure to/from Vail:
- Departs from the Beaver Creek West office at 8:00 AM and every 45 minutes until 9:30 AM
- Returning shuttles depart from the Lionshead parking structure at 3:30 PM and every 45 minutes until 5:00 PM.